Me Made May began rather gray and cold, allowing me to grab some wool to start off the month! Here are some sketches of the handmade or refashioned things I wore the past few days.
- Butterick 5678 – long sleeve eggplant stretch cotton – (Mentioned at bottom of post here)
- Green cabled wool hat
- 22.5 Degree Scarf
- Ribbed wool socks – made for husband. Stolen out of husband’s drawer a year ago when they weren’t worn frequently enough
- Liberty hankie – tucked into pocket of jeans
- Colette Ginger – thrift store brown pinwale corduroy, with added patch pockets for dog treats!
- Cotton string market bag
- Schoolhouse Tunic
- Refashioned totebag – Took my favorite Strand bookstore bag apart and made it roomier by adding a flat bottom and side panels, and lined the whole thing
Day 1: Work at home. Chilly, rainy day.
Worn with jeans and clogs. Hat and scarf worn while walking the dog.
Day 2: Work at home. Warmer!
Worn with thrifted floral cardi, brown tights and loafers. Used bag for trip to the grocery store.
Day 3: Errands, work at home.
Worn with skinny jeans, bright green long-sleeve tee, and gray converse. Used tote to carry knitting project while son took driving test. (He passed!)